Corona Virus Relief Fund
The COVID-19 pandemic marks an unprecedented time in modern history that will require the best of humanity to overcome. The new coronavirus has taken thousands of lives and spread to nearly every country in the world. Your donation to this fund will support immediate and long-term relief and recovery in vulnerable communities during one of the most challenging times we have collectively faced.
Your donation to this fund will help stop the virus’s spread and give communities on the front lines of the crisis the resources they need to act quickly and protect the most vulnerable. Donations are already helping to:
– Send doctors, nurses, and other front line responders to communities in need
– Get masks, ventilators, and other lifesaving medical supplies to hospitals and clinics
– Deliver essential items to struggling families and older individuals in quarantined cities and refugee camps
– Feed children that rely on school meals as their only source of nutrition
– Support hygiene awareness efforts
– And much, much more…
As the situation evolves, the fund will transition to support longer-term recovery and education efforts run by local, vetted organizations in affected regions. We will work with our partners on the ground to allocate funds where they’re most needed.
Your donation to this fund will help build stronger response capacities in communities in India so that we are all better equipped to face future outbreaks. Indian Women and Child Welfare Trust will send you regular email updates about how your donation has been put to use.